This rose gold decor trend is still alive and well in stores. I love the subtle look it can give instead of gold. It’s so pretty and just livens up any room. I partnered up with Rust-oleum to bring you a quick and easy DIY project you can do at home and save money!
Most rose gold home decor can be expensive ranging from $15-$100, depending on size and brand. But I used objects from home or the dollar store and gave them an upgrade using the rose gold metallic spray from Rust-oleum. I picked up a cutting board, wooden spoons, metal basket from the dollar store and used old tins from tea bags and salt and pepper shakes I had in the house along with a picture frame.
You can whip up your own rose gold decor in no time at all. Here’s how:
DIY Rose Gold Decor
4 Hours (includes drying time)
- Rust-oleum Metallic Rose Gold Spray Paint
- Rubber Gloves
- Masking Tape
- Mask off areas you want to paint if applicable.
- Put on rubber gloves.
- Shake can very, very well.
- Spray objects outdoors or in a very well ventilated area.
- Spray in even strokes, you want an even coating.
- Let dry, then apply a second coat.
- Once dried, remove tape (if applicable) and enjoy!
See Step by Step in Video
This is a sponsored post, but all opinions are of my own.
Pin This Post!