Blended margaritas are my latest addiction. Probably not the healthiest for you, but boy do they taste divine! I love sipping one on a patio in the hot sun, dreaming of being somewhere tropical. I intend on drinking them while being in Palm Springs next week poolside! There are loads of different flavour combinations to try out including coconut, pineapple and watermelon. Try adding basil or mint to the recipe too!
Today I’m sharing five recipes that I love making at home. All you need is a blender and friends to enjoy them with!
1. Creamy Frozen Coconut Margarita (Ari’s Menu)
2. Blended Pineapple Margarita (Treasures and Travels)
3. Frozen Mango Margarita (Jillian Anastasia)
4. Watermelon Lime Margaritas (Susty Party Blog)
5. Frozen Strawberry Margarita (Gimme Some Oven)