Another Friday, another day closer to our wedding. I’m feeling pretty on top of things though, just a few minor details left. A future shopping day is near, I need to find a few pretty outfits for the week down there. But other than that, ya, feeling good.
I’m starting mine off with a facial tonight, then off to a friends house. Tomorrow I’m picking up my dress from the tailors! Then it’s another night at Vancouver Fashion Week. Sunday we have a friends baby shower and I plan on shooting a whack of flatlays. I also need to share some of my recent beauty buys with you guys.
What are your plans? Any local Vancouverites going to Fashion Week? Let me know!
Friday Roundup Links
1. Wheel of Fortune contestant blows it (The Concourse)
2. Naples and it’s historical restorations (BBC)
3. If I had an extra $2.4million, I’d buy Kristen Wigg’s house (Apartment Therapy)
4. Ina Garten’s new show (Eater)
5. All the new emoji’s coming your way (Emojipedia)
6. 8 edible flowers you can enjoy with dinner (Food 52)
7. I so badly want to go back to Hong Kong (A Pair and A Spare)
8. The prettiest recipe (They Draw & Cook)
9. Ellen’s Santa Barbara house is amazing (Business Insider)
10. Dogs on planes (Daily Mail)