Halloween is fast approaching and some of you may be holding a party. I know if I’m at home watching movies, I get a hankering for something sweet. Since it’s a holiday I like to keep within theme and I’ve rounded up eight treats that you can make. These would be great for parties, movie night for two or a treat after trick or treating. I’ve included cakes, cake pops, cookies and donuts in this roundup.
My mom used to make these great witch’s fingers each year. They were fun and my classmates at school loved them. I also like the idea of using up candy and make delicious bark from it. Usually candy that maybe isn’t the greatest to eat by itself, but add chocolate and something salty, it could be a winning combo.
Please also check out my post from last year with more festive goodies to make.
8 Halloween Desserts
1. Skeleton Cake Pops (Oh Sweet Day)
2. Homemade Candy Corn (The Kitchn)
3. Graveyard Mousse Pots (Wallflower Girl)
4. Marshmallow Madness Cake (The Cake Merchant)
5. Candy Corn Donuts (Chez Cateylou)
6. Chocolate Caramel Apples (Modest Marce)
7. Gingerbread Cookies (Haute in Paradise)
8. Boo Bark (Simply Beautiful Eating)